Wednesday, April 28, 2010

OMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?

my skin is horrible ane discolouration everything. Its so gross, i look myself and im like ewwwwwwwwwwwww nasty its that awful, it makes me feel bad about my self im geting proactive somtime next week but i dont no what to do before that , i have been using panoxyl but it suddnely stop working my makeup doesnt cover,,, and when i do where it my face colour doesnt match my neck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i also have acne scars what can i use otehr than bio-oil because its not working 4 me ? can u recomend me something that will work ,,


will my complexion be better by the next school semester?OMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?
try that new wave thing (the one one the vanessa hutchens comeercial or whatever it is ) i heard it works preety good and btw make up actually causes youto break out more so if you wear it wash you face more than once a day and lotion so your face dosnt get dried out . O_o what else grasy food fees pimples and so does stress also oily makeups and lotions so check the ingrediants in what you put on your face and that might help =POMG skin issues acne pimples and scars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ewww?
have you tried seeing a dermatologist? usually they can recommend the best type of face wash/cream for your skin type... if you have sensitive skin that easily gets dry i would not recommend getting proactive, that completely dried out my skin and it made my entire face bright red and then it began to peel; then again that was a couple of years ago... do you drink a lot of water? because i also hear that hydration is key! %26amp; also, watch what makeup products you're using, it's possible that that is making it even worse..
Well i dont know if you've already tried it but you could get the tube of benzoyl peroxide 10%. That will really dry the pimples out.

No comments:

Post a Comment