Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do i get rid of spider veins on my face, acne scars, eczema, dark circles under eyes, and milia?

ok i have a lot of skin problems. i have eczema, dark eye circles, spider veins, Milia, and also have red spots and stuff on my face. could you please tell me how to gt rid of them,before school starts. i think it looks sooo ugly and i really want to get rid of it. i don't want to be remembered as ';the ugly one';. i no that looks aren't everything and stuff but they are something. well anyway no mean comments because i really don't care. i just want to know how to get rid of it. so please tell me how. even if you only know of how to get rid of one of them, please tell me anyway because that would still be a huge help.How do i get rid of spider veins on my face, acne scars, eczema, dark circles under eyes, and milia?
You must consult a doctor, I'd also recommend using natural cures for EczemaHow do i get rid of spider veins on my face, acne scars, eczema, dark circles under eyes, and milia?
you start by seeing a dermatologist.
You should use accutane, it is the best about it you can get information from here http://nurse3.notlong.com/1AAYXVQ
You are right that looks are not everything. Couple of things that I use - Vitamins b12, b6, zinc, biotin, pathetic acid, along with a prenatal vitamin along with hylands antimonium tart and sulphur. It may seem like alot of pills but well worth it. As for the veins it depend I have them on my legs but you normal get them from poor circulation. Bio-freeze rubbed into the area might help as well as cold compresses with massaging the area.


Hope some of it helps. If not you could see a dermatologist. But there really is no quick fix for skin conditions. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment