Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which type of Acne Scar Remover Should I Use?

I am 13 and I have some acne scars and I need to get rid of them and need to know if these products work for it and which would be the best -





Neutrogena Advanced Solutions MicroDermabrasion System --


Neutrogena Advanced Solutions At-Home MicroDermabrasion System allows you to rejuvenate your complexion and see clinically proven professional level results. Even on the very first day surface cell turnover is enhanced for visibly fresher, smoother, baby soft skin. By the end of the first week the system can boost skin clarity for visibly brighter skin that glows with youthful radiance. By the end of week four the system diminishes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and sun damage





Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion %26amp; Peel Kit - The power of two treatments to regenerate your skin's appearance - at home. The Olay Regenerist Microdermabrasion System has two steps that actively work together to give you a combination of a microdermabrasion and a mini-peel treatmentWhich type of Acne Scar Remover Should I Use?
I would say stay away from microdermabrasion because you are very young and your skin is delicate. I think that you should try cocoa butter(perferably Palmers) for acne scars. That's what I have used since I was young. I'm 26 now and still use it faithfully. If that doesn't work for you, try Maderma. It is good for scars as well. Remember that you have to be patient it will not happen over night. Both can be found at drug stores.Which type of Acne Scar Remover Should I Use?
The most common form of Acne is named Acne Vulgaris. This type of acne can be easily identified by looking at the characteristics of the lesions, there are serveral products that can help you eliminate acne completely.





a good online resource is :


http://charticles.atspace.com/acne.htm
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment