Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can i use to get rid of acne scars, i've tried bio oil for a few months but it isn't working to well?

I have red scar like marks on my face where I used to suffer from acne, I have been using bio oil because that what I used to get rid of my chickenpox scars but it isn't making the marks any better in the last few months I have used it for. Is there a cream or anything I could use instead?What can i use to get rid of acne scars, i've tried bio oil for a few months but it isn't working to well?
There are several ways to get rid of scars such as surgical and non-surgical treatments. Depending on the severity of the scarring you may be able to eliminate the scars by using topical treatments.





Microdermabrasion is great for removing scars. If you don't want to spring for a professional treatment, then you can purchase an at-home kit. Other treatment options include:





chemical peels


dermabrasion


collagen injectionsWhat can i use to get rid of acne scars, i've tried bio oil for a few months but it isn't working to well?
consult a dermatologist. because the products that we use should suit our skin texture

No comments:

Post a Comment