Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Acne scars and little holes .... how can i get rid of them ?

is there anything that i can use to get rid of acne scars ??





i have these little holes and scars (small ones- but they are kinda red) .


I noticed them the other day when my friend finished applying makeup on my face. She rubbed the foundation on so hard that the pimples actually got really red and started to burn. then the pimples were gone and there were little holes.





Is there anything i can do to get rid of them ?





and are there any home remedies or somthing i can use ?Acne scars and little holes .... how can i get rid of them ?
The holes are permanent.


Many brands sell treatments for acne scars, but i've never tried any of them out.


Here's a treatment from Murad which is really popular:


http://www.murad.com/treatments/post-acn鈥?/a>





Hope I helped and everything works out for you !Acne scars and little holes .... how can i get rid of them ?
I used to have horrible acne I can't even tell you how bad it was. I found www.StopMyAcne.Info and bought it it seriously cured my acne.


Like seriouslyits gone . I don't even have one pimple


After using this I can't believe it's only cheap and after you use it you won't either hahaThe trips I took to the dermatologist cost me WAY more than that lol and the CRAP they gave me just made my acne worse~!!!!! uhggg... lol


Oh and it also guarantees it will cure your acne in 3 days or your money back.





Anyway I hope this helps!





Diana xxx
a friend of mine used that stuff that gets rid of stretch marks, like after someone has a baby, and actually got rid of quite a few of the scars on her face.
The best thing for acne scarring is retin-A. You can usually get a perscription from your regular doctor.
I use Vita-K. You can get it at any drug store. It's over the counter and by the lotions!
bio oil
I used to have some pretty severe acne scarring, but I started using this concealer by Almay called Clear Complexion Concealer and it started clearing up within a week or two.


Also, when you wash your face, try to use an exfoliating glove to smoth the skin and scrub off any dead skin.


It comes in what looks like a square lip gloss tube.


And the holes. I think I know what you're talking about.


I have them on the crease of my nose on the sides.


I think it's supposed to be that the skin on your pores is broken or dry so it exposes the deeper part of the skin.


You can get it from picking black heads and and acne or just aged skin.


It can happen all over your body.


Use a gentle exfoliator and wear sunscreen often.


Also, try using creams with vitamin A in it to repair the skin.


Some more expensive/drastic solutions are chemical peels, laser therapy, and microdermabrasion.


Microdermabrasion is when the skin is buffed to create a smoother surface.


:]


Hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment