Friday, January 8, 2010

Scars scars scars, from acne! Help?

I recently just got rid of my acne for the most part, I have like.. a few tiny ones that are unnoticeable.Now I'm left with acne scars, all over my face. Not one or two scars, I mean a lot. They are completely noticeable even with makeup on. (red and brown colored scars), I was wondering if anyone knew anything that could help me fade them, and at the same time won't dry my skin out or make my face breakout.


I am really embarrassed about my scars, I don't even leave my house unless I absolutely have to. (Still on Summer break until Monday, school starts again) These scars are ruining my life, and I'm only 14.


I don't have a lot of money, I'm not all rich, so I can't have like, surgery and stuff. Does anyone know anything that can help me get rid of my scars, and about how long it will take to work? I want the quickest, and most effective that isn't like.. chemical peels and stuff.





I appreciate any answers.


Thank you.Scars scars scars, from acne! Help?
go to target and look for products their, just look for bottles that say ';acne scar treatment'; or something of that sort, you could even try a pore minimizer. the most you will spend is 12 bucks, which is pretty reasonableScars scars scars, from acne! Help?
i definitely understand how you feel.. i went to a dermatologist and they said to put on AmLactin... See if you dermatologist can prescribe it.... It works wonders. If you don't want to go to a dermatologist to get a prescription then try Mederma... It's all natural and its supposed to heal scars... It healed a scar of mine and it's not too expensive... Good Luck!!! :)
Some people swear that raw, fresh pineapple rubbed on them twice a day helps fade scars

No comments:

Post a Comment