Friday, January 8, 2010

How can i get rid of scars from acne?

i have suffered some relatively bad acne throughout the past couple of years, and as much as I try not to, I pick at my acne, and therefore, I have blotchy scarry spots on my face where the zits used to be. so now, even when my face is clear, I can't go anywhere without covering my face with powder. It is very discouraging because any time I have a clear face, it still makes me feel unconfident because I still have the scars. Are there any low priced, non-prescription products that I can use to get rid of these blotchy marks on my face?How can i get rid of scars from acne?
i have suffered acne need as well. and the scars you are talking about along with it. lately i've been trying the lemon to lighten scars, aloe vera, and mederma. you can buy over the counter facial peels but idk i feel it's too extreme for me. just go to your local walgreens and as either the pharmacist what he recommends what you doctor should give you or they'll help you find something in the store.





but i'd recommed going to your doctor. they really have the better choices when it comes to skincare.How can i get rid of scars from acne?
Use clearisel I use it i LOVE IT it works amazingly to so i suggest buying it.
idk i have this problem to but i just wear foundation to cover it up.
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment