Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of my acne scars?

When I was younger I had terrible cystic acne on my cheeks. I remember only squeezing one of them and unfortunately got a large scar from it. However the other acne I would get would just come and leave a dark mark that would eventually turn into a hole. Is there any way I can get rid of the acne scars? They are not just marks on my face, but actual holes. Is it possible to get an injection at the dermatologist's office or get fat transplated? Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.How can I get rid of my acne scars?
I would also recomend zenmed products. They are natural and provide good results for the price it costs:





The skin eraser is great and the cream really works from the kit. You have to allow 3-4 weeks to see results though. In my view its the best product for that price





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





And best of all they give you a 60 day money back guarantee!





I would also recommend some of the home remedies like lemon juice, emu oil.





You can find some on: (or simply use google)





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRC2l7m0U鈥?/a>





Good luck,


MikeHow can I get rid of my acne scars?
what about trying a chemical peel?? Google it (to get more info on them), or talk to your Derm about it.
You should give tea tree oil a shot. I had a acne scar. So I used tea tree oil and within a week my acne scar was gone.


Tea tree oil can be used for any skin type even if you have very sensitive skin. And in that case I would dilute the oil with either water or aloe vera gel, which you can get at any drug store.


There are only two downsides to tea tree oil and that is that the smell is pretty strong, and it can dry out your skin a little, which can be taken care of by using a moisturizer.


The oil can be found in any drugstore/grocery store/health store in the same isle as the finger nail polish remover for about $6. There are many different kinds but you can get whatever brand as long as it says 100% tea tree oil.


Here is what I do.


Every night before I go to bed until the acne or acne scars are gone


I dip a q tip into the tea tree oil and dab it onto the acne or acne scars.


There is no need to rinse it off, and if you are prone to dry skin, in the morning when you wake up you might want to moisturize your skin.


If you have any more questions there are many websites about this product, or feel free to ask me.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment