Friday, January 8, 2010

How do u get rid of BAD acne scars?

i'm 13 and i have had clear skin for quit a while i took care of my face and made sure i did nothing to help it break out i thought for sure i was covered for high school this fall, then 1 very very UNFAIR morning i see my entire face is broken out i mean it was confusing, and surprising! No worries i tried a little clean and clear acne medecation and it should take care of it in about a week ;) 2 WEEKS LATER it is still there and they also seem to be blended in to my skin like big matching bumps poping out of my face and it was hideous! and i absolutley did nothing to cause any of that it isn't fair NOT FAIR i did not squeeze, pizck nothing. OK now i feel super ugly and i am afraid i will be going to high school as an acne freak i am so sad :(How do u get rid of BAD acne scars?
Its kind of early in this stage... they will probably go away. I'm 13 too and I get the major breakouts. Even if you did nothing to get the acne, we're teenagers. Hormones suck, we all know that, and no matter how much we try to avoid it, it's still going to happen. Try this: my mom bought me this kind of expensive but highly effective stuff for my acne. I don't know what it's called, but it's pretty much acne cream in a stick/pen form. You take off the cap and twist it a little to get a little bit of cream out, like a pen. Then you apply this cream from the pen directly to your acne, just a tiny dab per zit. Rub it in, of course. It's really affective. I had this HUGE zit in the middle of my forehead for like a week, and no matter what I did to it, it stayed there and got bigger and more pus-filled. It was prety nasty... then my mom gave me this pen thing and I used it before I went to bed. When I woke up, it was considerable smaller! The next day (after aplication) it was just a red spot on my forehead, and the next day, it was gone! IT WAS AWESOME!!! And then I ran out. Yea. So anyway, long sotry short, it's effective. I suggest you look this up. I'm sorry I don't know what it's called! Good luck. And it's a bit expensive if I can remember, like maybe $15-20 or something, not sure, but it's worth it, trust me.How do u get rid of BAD acne scars?
Creams containing cocoa butter and vitamin E help keep your skin soft, elastic and healthy. Regular use of such creams may help scars diminish naturally over time. We would recommend combining this with an overall healthy lifestyle
If it's only two weeks later, you might just need to wait a little bit longer. They usually go away after a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment