Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of left over acne scars (I'm now 27)?

I have around 4 areas on my face with scars left over from acne when I was younger.





I also have alot of pores on my nose that never closed up, even though my black heads are long gone.


I tried some liquid stuff on my nose for a month, to try and close up the pores but didn't seem to do anything.





To be honest the nose thing isn't that important, the scars are what I really hate.





My face is always pretty oily even after washing it.








Does anyone have any tips?


Probably seeing a dermatologist would be the best answer but I'm without insurance at the moment.





Thanks, KennyHow to get rid of left over acne scars (I'm now 27)?
Hi there,





There are the obvious solutions like laser treatment but they cost in a lot of $$$





The alternative would really depend on your budget.





If you are on a tight budget you could give some of the home remedies a try. They usually don't do a lot but they may reduce the redness of the scars depending on how long you have had them and how deep they are. My favorites have been ice and lemon juice. You can find more at:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/acne-鈥?/a>





Or





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRC2l7m0U鈥?/a>





Alternatively if you had a small budget I would recommend the Zenmed acne scar treatment kit. Its all natural and it is designed to reduce the apperance of acne scaring. Best of all it comes with a 60 day money back guarantee so if it doesn't work at all you can always get your money back!








http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/zenme鈥?/a>





The skin eraser in the kit did wonders for me! It took about 3-4 weeks to see results.





good Luck,


MHow to get rid of left over acne scars (I'm now 27)?
Yes, maybe see a dermatologist but first try this. Im an all natural person when it comes to the face and so far my skin is thanking me for it:) tea tree oil helps the scars and the acne as well. Egg white are cheap and something you probably have at the moment. Vitamin E is probably one of the best treatments out there for scars.





Or maybe try a mask like this;


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e--d_n073鈥?/a>





Natural products have a great benefit on your skin trust me. There is a lot more ways to reduce scar appearance , try looking into it.
sorry, scar tissue is there for life, acne scars are there for life too, if there was a way to get rid of acne scars then rich women like paula abdul would have bought their way away from them years ago.
use acne free it really works promise[;


and i use it,but it ONLY works if you eat junk food


dialy have a bad living habbit always have an oily face,


or hair in you face ectt. so it wont work as good if you are not one


of the above but it still works and for the pores [this also works for pimples] get a big bowl of hot hot hot water and next to you a bowl of iced water partly frozen so you put you face ON TOP of th hot water and cover your head with face towel and cover all open spots DON'T BURN YOUR SELF make sure you don't touch the hot water and you will be perfect and it will make you sweat like hella good ah, stay like that for 10 mins and then right after that [YOU CANT WASTE TIME HERE ON THIS PART] quickly dip your face i the ice/cold water and keep it in there come back up and get a breath of air and go back in do it for like 2 mins and then let your face air dry and there you go![; hope i helped you and that also gets rid of wrinkels if you keep doing it;;best answer please!

No comments:

Post a Comment