Friday, January 8, 2010

I'm looking for a good concealer for my acne scars?

I have a medium olive-peach skintone and light-medium acne scars on my cheeks. Also , I have larger pores around the my nose area of my cheeks because i broke out a while ago (1-2 mouths ago) the pores are getting smaller but i'm still selfcouncious about thgem though. what would be a good coverup (concealer) to use? I'm curently useing Maximum cover by Estee Lauder but it seems caky or with not enough coverage. Also i put Mac studio fix powder in C4 on top.I'm looking for a good concealer for my acne scars?
matifiant foundation by Roc.very good.I'm looking for a good concealer for my acne scars?
Try Mary Kay foundation and concealer. Also, try their Extra Emollient Night Cream every night before bed for the scarring. I'm using it myself for the same reason. It may seem strange because it sounds like you have oily skin, but it really works.
all i can say is, dont use powder makeup, it will only get into creases, and make your bumps and whatnot stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment