Friday, January 8, 2010

Which will reduce my legs and arm acne scars better: palmers cocoa butter or st ives vitamin e moisturizers?

ive heard palmers cocoa butter moisturizer reduces scars, but ive also heard good things about vitamin e oil.. except st ives vitamin e moisturizer DOESNT contain vitamin e oil in it.. i THINK. so which would be better? st ives or palmers? :)





and would the st ives vitamin e body wash also help reduce scars better? if no im getting the shea butter and oatmeal one ^_^Which will reduce my legs and arm acne scars better: palmers cocoa butter or st ives vitamin e moisturizers?
Palmer's is really cheap so why not use one every other nightWhich will reduce my legs and arm acne scars better: palmers cocoa butter or st ives vitamin e moisturizers?
Hello there,


Oatmeal is good to soothe the skin. You can purchase an Aloe Vera Leaf. Its natural, fresh and cost no more than $2 bucks. You can find the m at your local farmers market or Publix. If you cut it open and apply it to your skin it has anti-inflammatory properties that will help heal your skin very quickly, and minimize the appearance of dark spots. Trust me out of all of the medication I've tried, this is the only thing that I swear by. Its cheap and it actually works. Try this first before you go buying any spot medication, they are usually just gimmicks and people waste allot of money on them every year.
I've heard many good things about Vitamin E oil reducing scars.


Basically I would go with Vitamin E, you can take the supplements or get the oil and apply to your face.





I have a few acne scars, nothing that I am horrified about, I am younger too and hopefully they will vanish soon. :D
  • acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment