Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of my acne scars completely and quickly? (pictures)?

I have had these marks for probably nearly at least half a year now (most of them for many years) and they don't seem like they are going away. They might be getting slightly better but nowhere near where I would like to be. I really don't have any acne now (on face anyways) but I have red spots and scars left from the acne I've had.





Pics:


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fx5q39%26amp;s鈥?/a>


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=fji420%26amp;s鈥?/a> (this one looks like pimples but they are only red spots that are left from the acne that was there, it feels smooth)





My routine includes the following:


-Washing with Clean %26amp; Clear 10% benzoyl peroxide once a day (morning or night)


-Washing with St. Ives Microdermabrasion once a day (morning or night, it varies)


-Sometimes I use Basis face wash to clean my skin if I wore makeup


-Using Alba toner or Boscia Clear Complexion Tonic twice a day (one, the other, or both)


-Finishing with Benzaclin or Olay moisturizer after each time





I use benzoyl peroxide products to prevent acne, and I use the microdermabrasion face wash to attempt to smooth my skin and possibly fade the scars.





What else should I do or what should I do instead?


Nothing I am doing is really working as well as I would like it to.How can I get rid of my acne scars completely and quickly? (pictures)?
Those are post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. They will fade but it is going to take a little time. As for scarring, I don't see any. My dermatologist said scarring is only when there are little pocks or uneven ruts in the skin. Since your skin is smooth, you do not have any permanent scarring.How can I get rid of my acne scars completely and quickly? (pictures)?
maybe your allergic to some of the products that you use to wash your face.


(for instance, im allergic to proactive) who would have thunk it right?!?!
I heard lemon juice subdues the appearance of scars; however, I do not believe there is an actual cure for scars. Those look like they will go away after some time though, so no worries. (:
proactive...
Proactive works the best!
Pick at them til they bleed
Oooh gosh :/


I'm really sorry to hear that because I know personally how bad it feels to try a million different things and see no results /:


BUT!


I was lucky enough to run into a make up guru on YouTube the other day. Her sn is ';Bubzbeauty';. Look her up whenever you can or go to her website at bubzbeauty.com . She has a video on how to make a homemade acne scar solution %26amp; it has worked wondersss for me! I had the exact same problem you do (maybe even worse) but her mask %26amp; toner have drastically reduced the visibility of the scars.


I really hope this helps %26amp; I hope everything goes great for you .


Good luck! [:
keep doing what you do but i think they are getting bigger because there are lots of chemicals in those products which is a bad thing. Try lemon juice - just us a a cotton ball and apply some all over your face. In the beginning it will sting but after a while it wont. Lemon is REALLY good for your skin and is a NATURAL product. Your scars will also disappear with lemon juice. And that's all but wash your face with water and soap/body wash whenever you can rather than using products. But keep using those products.

No comments:

Post a Comment