Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of my acne scars? PLEASE HELP.?

I have these horrible acne scars on my face, and it is so embarrassing walking around with them.





I have very sensitive skin! so alot of products dry my face out.





I am just looking for some advice and what other people do to help with their scars.


so anything will be helpful!


please help me!How do i get rid of my acne scars? PLEASE HELP.?
Baily, first of all acne scars are the last thing guys look at when you get older. They are more concerned if you are not superficial. Just act confident with yourself and you will have no problems. I know a lot of guys who like acne scars. As far as the medical answer I am sorry I could not be helpful.How do i get rid of my acne scars? PLEASE HELP.?
please visit your dermatologist and don't get advise from any one else. make your choice get free advise and suffer more by screwing up your face or pay but see your face improve. (some dermatologist offer free advise)
aside from going in for laser treatment which can be costly not to mention very painful i would try the topical tratment mederma used to fade scars over time. this is sold over the counter. i wish you luck! Im sure you'll be fine!
Microdermbrasin - how ever you spell it
Ok if you are serious about getting rid of your acne scars the you should see a dermatologist. There is a type of laser pulsetreatment that could get rid of your scars. Otherwise don't over exfoliate. Another thing that might help are Curad Scar therapy Clear pads which flatten and slightly fade the scars. Ihope it works!
Well i don't have much to tell you but you might try some skin brightening face cream. That's what i use for my scars my scars gotten better then before. Or you can just leave the way they are they'll just go away slowly by itself. Sometime if you use so many products on it it gets whirs. But you can use some cleanser in the morning instead of sop because sops over dry your skin.
If you go to a dermatologist, they can help you. They helped me when I had scarring.





In the old days, they'd put you under this light when you had their sulfer lotion on you face. It smelled really bad.





I think what the used to do is like microderm abrasion. It flakes off the top layer of ravaged skin, so new fresh (not scarred cells of skin) come to the top.





You can do the same thing, only slower, by exfoliating. Get a facial scrubs with grains--it feels like sand, but they use things like ground up apricot pits, ground up almond pits, even salt will work. You scrub you face (but don't scrub it away) and the friction causes dead cells outside of the scar to fade off, or sluff off. You can exfoliate every day if you don't get too rough. It gives you skin a radiant glow too. Try exfoliating, then try the doc for skin.





Keep smiling--cuz you are beautiful!
Microdermabrasion is the best!!!!!!! You have to buy the series of 5-6. One treatment isnt going to give you that great of results. It should cost between 5-600- but come on it is so worth it in the end.
i had a same problem like you. i used OXY acne treatment and get cured. you can get it from duanread

No comments:

Post a Comment