Friday, January 8, 2010

Any herbal remedy dat WORKS to get rid of acne/acne scars???plss helpp?

im 16 n i have red scars and i dont noe how to get rid of it...


i have tried some of da herbal remedy but none seemz to work on me...i tried productz but itz still da same..


and now its gettin worse..most of da scars are on da cheek n forehead..itz been like a few months now and im worried dat it will get worse.. is dis normal??and how do u get rid of it??pleaseeee helppAny herbal remedy dat WORKS to get rid of acne/acne scars???plss helpp?
Use NEUTROGINA OIL FREE ACNE WASH, it works SO well. Ive been using it since I was ten, and I still am!! I wash my face with it twice a day, and it removes acne, zits, bumps, and u notice it when after u wash ur face with it, (instead of washing it right off, keep it on for 30 seconds!) And my frienz have complimented me on how they never see a bump on my face! It KEEPS face smooth and soft!


You can get it at walmart for about $5.00!(really cheap!)





http://f5c.yahoofs.com/shopping/mcid12_1鈥?/a>





Thats an image of it, in case u wanna kno how it looks like!


NOT EXPENISIVE!!Any herbal remedy dat WORKS to get rid of acne/acne scars???plss helpp?
when i used to use stronger chemical products, i used what the other girl mentioned (neutrogena o-f acne wash) and it worked good





now what i use is


1. cetaphil gentle cleanser


2. witch hazel





my skin looks great. i think the harsh chemicals were doing more harm than good for me (it's how i got most of my scarring).





i also do a baking soda scrub every once in a while, that definitely helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment