Friday, January 8, 2010

How do i get rid of my acne scars?

My skin is extremely oily and on top of that i have acne scars on my cheeks. I am so embarrassed to go in public with my hair up because my scars are very noticeable. I am very self conscious. I've tried everything... proactive, neutrogena, aveeno, and most of the home remedies. I even went to my dermatologist and they've both recommended me products to apply on my face and none of them worked. Is there anyway I can get rid of them with out going to a doctor ?How do i get rid of my acne scars?
Try Bio oil.How do i get rid of my acne scars?
hmmmm idk go to google.com
well the ONLY way to be TO go to a doctor.


and if the stuff the dermatologist gives you doesn't work, your supposed to go back and they give you stronger stuff. trust me, it really works.
Emu oil. I have oily skin too. I use it at night or days that I stay in every time I think about it. Silver Sulfadiazine by prescription only, works too, but can end up being expensive.
get help!



Hi.


I know acne is really annoying, especially if if comes out severe.


Try using some tips and tricks from this website:





http://AcneTreat.net





It helped me alot, i'm sure you can find something for yourself too.


Seeyaa

No comments:

Post a Comment