Friday, January 8, 2010

How to get rid of these PINK ACNE SCARS. :( I feel so ugly.?

I feel like i have to hide behind a mask of makeup. I dont even like to look in the mirror if I don't have makeup on. And even with the makeup, if you are close you can still see the scars.





I used to have really bad acne, but now I have it under control after finding a good acne product (Bion) anyway, the pink spots wont go away and it's been a year.





WHAT CAN I DO? I have them worst on my cheeks. It looks like I have a rash or something.





Thanks!How to get rid of these PINK ACNE SCARS. :( I feel so ugly.?
Neutrogena makes products with microclear. Microclear gets rid of scarring. They just made a coverup with microclear in it. I would try that.





http://www.neutrogena.com/econsumer/ntg/鈥?/a>How to get rid of these PINK ACNE SCARS. :( I feel so ugly.?
Aloe E possibly...


I need help in that area also! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment