Friday, January 8, 2010

Yet another, how to get rid of acne scars, question?

I'm 16 years old, and this summer I had a really bad breakout-which is quite unusual. But I only got it on my forehead. And it only was for a few weeks.





Now all the pimples are gone, and have been for a month. But the scars are still there, and give off the illusion that I have acne.





Is there any cream that I can use to take these scars away?





I wash my face daily with a good cleanser, and cannot afford laser surgery. And I DO NOT want to use makeup to cover it all and possibly make it worse.


Yet another, how to get rid of acne scars, question?
Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment