Friday, January 8, 2010

Are there any really pretty girls with acne scars?

First of all i don't want to here some BS saying that girls with acne scars are ugly.I don;t want to hear it. i know there are gorgeous girls with acne scarring.I saw a ver attractive girl with ac ne scarring the other day.They;re just soo hard to find.Surely there is a model material girl with acne scars.So please enlighten me if you have seen one or you are her.Are there any really pretty girls with acne scars?
if you have acne scars that does not make you ugly, people will always have something to say about another person no matter what. you just have to accept and know that true beauty reigns within and it does count and add to your already gorgeous aura, so don't listen to negativity because all it is is garbage.Are there any really pretty girls with acne scars?
I have acne scarring all over my face and my boyfriend still thinks I look really hot.
i hope so. because i have some on my chin and i HATE IT!. ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment