Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid off dark acne scars? ?

I'm 21 years old, weighs 105 lbs, my natural skin color is brown, and I'm a Filipina. My face started to break out right after I turned 14, 7 years ago. I don't have a bad acne at all, it's just that before I get my period, I get pimples. Usually 3 or 4 of them that comes out on my cheek and on my jaws. I did put some toothpaste on them, but they turned black. I have used benzoyl peroxide but I still get acne scars and my face turns red and itchy.


When my pimples go away, they leave me dark scars on my face all the time and I still have discoloration from when my face broke out real bad when I was 14. I have tried Pro-Active but it doesn't work for me. I have dry skin and it's kinda sensitive to strong acne products.





Can anyone please give me suggestions? Thank youHow do I get rid off dark acne scars? ?
Clinique sells a Post Blemish pen-type of applicator formula that fades post acne blemishes and dark marks on the face. It's reasonably priced - like $15 bucks or so.How do I get rid off dark acne scars? ?
hi! try to use garnier spot corrector pen. you can buy it at watsons.just read the label carefully because you might buy their other spot pen which works for existing pimples.i have tried it for a couple of days pa lang but i think some of my dark marks have become a little tame. i hope it helps!
These are some good natural options to choose from -





鈥?Rosehip seed oil can work for you. It can regenerate new skin and fade the skin discoloration caused by the scarring. Take time to massage onto scars twice daily.


鈥?Lavender oil is also used to promote new cell regeneration to improve surgical scars. Gently massage onto affected area.


Especially for dark scars, a good skin lightening cream can help lighten the pigmentations. Choose one without hydroquinone, mercury or steroid because these ingredients can harm skin.





I'm sure you'll find one that's best for you.



try the anti scar solution at any drugstore as far as the acne with some people there is very little that you can do other than the obvious wash your face with warm water etc the usual remedies.

No comments:

Post a Comment