Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of acne scars from picking pimples?

When i first started getting acne it wasn't that bad, then i started picking it because it was annoying. I regret that now! After i picked it, i got a little brownish-reddish mark on my face where the acne was. It is not going away or getting any better. Also, the scars are flat if you felt them you wouldn't know they were there. I don't want to put on foundation! I still have some acne but it's been getting better! I've been using a prescription to get rid of my acne, but it doesn't help my acne scars. I also have been putting aloe vera every morning and once i put some olive oil. Also, i use spectro facial gel regular, i have very oily skin in my T-zone and really want the scars gone soon!!! HELP!!!!!!!What is the best way to get rid of acne scars from picking pimples?
Try using Cocoa Butter or Neosporin. It will make a huge difference.What is the best way to get rid of acne scars from picking pimples?
You can try Vitamin E oil, that seems to be helpful. Also there is stuff in the pharmacy like Mederma, ask the pharmacist, they can be very helpful and they don't mind you asking.
Lavender oil can also be applied on the acne scars as this oil is very gentle and contains regenerative characteristics.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
Ah. I usually put vaseline on my face before i go to bed. After a few weeks, it makes a huge difference.
putting natural honey on the scarred area everyday is a natural way to relieve scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment