Friday, January 8, 2010

What are the best concealers for pimples & acne scars?

List a few that have been tried %26amp; true. Needs to be full coverage and does NOT contain oil or other ingredients that will cause more acne.





Please don't give home remedies/herbal solutions/etc





Thanks everyone!





What are the best concealers for pimples %26amp; acne scars?
Here is what i use for my pimples/scars to cover them up:





from time to time:


bare minerals





most days


benefit boi-ing concealer (apply with clean q-tip so you dont cross contimate and make your skin worse)


i also use dr. hauschka pure care cover stick (heals and conceals in one!)





i think benefit makes a concealer like that too. hope this helps :)





im sorry but i just had to add that MAC COSMETICS is great, but their foundations contain mineral oil which literally sits ontop of the skin, causing MORE breakouts. just thought you should know...What are the best concealers for pimples %26amp; acne scars?
A ten-year acne sufferer myself, I will show you how I cured my acne condition in 3 days the natural way, saved myself from further scarring, and stopped wasting my money on expensive medications and over-the-counter products!


For, More Information, http://www.health96.com/acne/acnefree.ht鈥?/a>
Hands down: MAC Cosmetics. I have a lot of redness and a few scars that I'm horrified by but when I wear MAC studio fix and mineral powder I get compliments on my skin all the time!
well. bare minerals are now popular and are in commercials


now and days. so you should really check it out. it's not a


thick foundation, its MINERALS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment