Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I get rid of my acne scars?

I have had quite bad acne for a few years now and have just this year gone on Cilest contraceptive pill and my acne has pretty much cleared up completly. The only problem is I have scars on my forehead and cheeks. They are red and brown dots, which on my forehead look like freckles but on my cheeks are larger and redder and make it look like I am breaking out even when I am not.


I have no idea which creams or washes or whatever to use. I heard that Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel is quite good so have ordered some and am gonna give it a try, and have also bought some Bio Oil for my stretch marks recently, so am thinking of giving that a try as well as it says it works on uneven skin and scars.





I really want to be able to not wear makeup as I haven't been able to in so long. I was really looking forward to getting rid of my acne when I went on the pill and am so pleased with the results but I didn't realise my scars would be so bad.


Are there any creams/peels/washes/scrubs or anything at all that work for getting rid of acne scars?


Thanks xHow do I get rid of my acne scars?
Hi there





I have tried bio-oil on my acne scars and i have found that it just made it worse because it is very oily and it blocks pores, which lead to more break-outs, so i wouldn't recommend using it, although Neutrogena Acne Mark Fading Peel is said to be quite good although i have never used it.





Hope it clears up for you soon.





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment