Friday, January 8, 2010

Best foundation/bronzer to cover up scars on acne prone skin with yellow undertones?

I currently use oil free prescriptives spf 15 foundation and physician's formula bronzer. i think the foundation makes me break out more and the bronzer is too ruddy for my yellowish skin, and hard to apply. usually concealer doesn't match my skin so I use liquid foundation to conceal and then the bronzer to even out skin color. i hate the idea of wearing foundation everywhere because less is always more. i would like a safe foundation that i can continue to use sparingly but with great coverage for those scars, and a beautiful bronzer that won't clog my pores. I'm wondering about physicians formula, mac, or bare escentuals for mineral foundation (powder or liquid??) and nars bronzer. any feedback would be great!Best foundation/bronzer to cover up scars on acne prone skin with yellow undertones?
I use to use prescriptives also but then i found out it was more for pink undertones rather then yellow! since u dont like wearing foundation try a compact foundattion! it conceals and covers! I use to use mac studio fix powder foundation it was great, but jus not fo everyday wearr. so i went w/ clinquie perfectly real compact foundation its great and i still use it! for a bronzer try physicians formula ';blushin glow';


and as for nars i got ther duo blush/bronzer, orgasm and their bronzer it looks sooo great i highly recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment