Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?

I have acne scars on my upper arms and on my back. I know you're not supposed to pick pimples, however, I found that when I'm depressed, that's when I pick them. Now that I'm getting the help I need of the depression, I would like some help getting rid of the scars. I'm tired of my boyfriend yelling at me and looking at me in disgust because of them. I don't have much in the way of money, so laser treatments are out as well as anything really over $20 bucks. Are there any home remedies you know of that worked for you? Or something cheap? I'm embarrassed to even wear tank tops or bathing suits until they are gone. They don't even have to be all the way gone, just lighter would make me feel better. I do use Proactive, that has helped clear the acne, just not the scars. Thank you in advance for your answers.What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
i know the PERFECT thing!


go to: www.drugstore.com


and type in the search bar: 'Ambi skin discoloration'


--%26gt; it is a lotion kinda thing that works pretty well to take away skin discolorations, like acne scars... it might take a few weeks, but dont give up! and it is only 5 dollars! and on top of that, everything on drugstore.com has free shipping!


this is also another lotion kinda thing for skin discoloration...


here is the link!


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>


--%26gt; this eventone brand seems to be of good quality and is about 5 dollars as well!





hope this helps! =]]


and fyi, u shud break up with ur bf! he sounds like an idiot!What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
i hate my scars too!





i find drinking 6-8 glasses of water stops me getting spots, eating a good diet too (but thats obvious, just so hard to keep up with!)





finding a good product is a good idea (i swear by clearasil) and use lots and lots of moisturizer before you go to sleep!





maybe try this product called bio-oil, its expensive but works really well over time!





:)
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>



First of all, ditch that loser boyfriend and fine one who loves you for who you are, not for your skin.





Second, you can try Mederma. It's an over-the-counter scar reducer that works really well. It's about $20 for a tube. You have to apply it several times a day, though.
well i would love to know the answer to this question myself so i'll be watching.





however, one thing you might want to consider losing as well is your boyfriend. no loved one should yell at you or look at you in disgust. that is wrong and shows he may be superficial. please consider it.





:)



Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/



You can use a scar cream that eliminates new and old scars. you can find ones that are less than $20.
Scars can take time to fade, but help it along but mosturising every day. You could get a tan- but dont go overboard.
the nutrogena fight and fade gel...$8
Try these home remedies to get rid of acne:





鈥?Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder. Apply this paste on the pimples and wash it after 20 minutes with warm water. Repeat for two weeks,





鈥?Use aloe vera juice on the pimples morning and night for as long as necessary (perhaps five months or longer).





鈥?Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply on and around pimples.





鈥?Rub garlic on and around pimples.





鈥?Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for the treatment of pimples.





For more info, check this site:


http://www.nature-medicine.info/acne.htm鈥?/a>
Hey there,





I am in exactly the same boat - I have scars too from acne, - arms and legs too. And I hate the thought of wearing skirt or swim suits (makes me sweat and shiver just thinking about it!)





Have you ever heard of BIo-Oil? It can work wonders. Apply some on scars/strech marks and they'll fade much quicker.





It is around 拢8 for a wee bottle though (tis expensive) and you'll have to keep at it for a few month til you see results but when you do, you should be pleased. Check out their website.





(And no, I don't work for them ;p)





And whoever said it is right - get rid of that guy! He sounds no good - I mean, who's going to shout at a person for scars? Something they can't control. It's not like you put them there on purpose to P him off! You can do better than that and I'm sure you deserve better.





Wish you the best!


PS. Take care of yourself, not him.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment