Friday, January 8, 2010

What can i do to remove my acne scars?

I am sick of the scares left on my face. I have big dark ones on my cheeks, and some on my chin. Everyday i cover them up with Concealer of foundation or whatever comes in hand to cover them up ( but they are from good brands). I really have lost my confidence, and i have given up. I have oily skin and i have visited a doctor before but the products he gave me didn't work at all. I am 16, and my face really matters to me. i get sad when i look at my friends and see their faces, because i am the only one with scars on face. Can you give me tips on how to remove them ( I cant afford laser ). My face was Really nice 4 years ago but after everything went wrong. I hope you can help me. Thank you for reading my Q.What can i do to remove my acne scars?
There are some milder acid solutions that have been effective. Depending on the depth and size of the scarring. Check these out. They are not over the counter. I'm not sure if you need an MD to do it. Look in the phone book. In the mean time, there are OTC scar creams. Have you tried them?

No comments:

Post a Comment