Friday, January 8, 2010

Acne Scarring - permanent or just punishment?

I used to be really bad about picking at my face. My skin has cleared up nicely but I have all these little spots now. Does anyone know if acne scarring is permanent? I know ';scars'; are permanent but it seems like the damage done to my skin at the time wasn't severe enough to cause anything permanent.





If not, approximately how long should I expect it to take for this to clear up completely? It already been a few months now.Acne Scarring - permanent or just punishment?
Those 'little spots' sound like hyperpigmentation. It's not permanent like those icepick or rolling scars you get from acne and they will fade with time. I've currently got fading hyperpigmentation from my acne and i'm pleased with how quickly it's disappearing now that i'm clear.Acne Scarring - permanent or just punishment?
i know what you mean. use a face scrub every night for a couple of weeks and then apply a moisturizer. this will clear the scars up. this method is good for chickenpox scars also.
it will scarr becausre you kept picking at it. like i have acne and its scarring but. it wont go away but you can keep treaing it for while and see what happens
You can see a dermatologist, and get microdermabrasion to help with acne scars.
It will take a long time for it to clear up, but skin reniews itself in few year.


You just absolutely HAVE to stop picking on your skin. Always wash your makeup before going to sleep and hydrate your sking
It's permanent
i have no idea


ive had acne on my back since i was nine and now im 15 and it still hasnt cleared up...try proactive. it helped me a little bit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment