Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone have deep pit like scars from acne or picking at your skin? Do you know a good cover up?

My goal is to be able to go to a reputable plastic surgeon and have some procedures done to improve my skin. I had acne when I was younger and picked at it (BIG MISTAKE!). It was kinda a nervous habit as well. I really hate my skin now. I've been using Dermablend. I also have some pit scars on my back, buttocks, and chest. I am otherwise very attractive so it really bothers me. What is the best make-up to cover up these types of scars? And is there one that will stay on while swimming? That's why I use Dermablend but Dermablend doesn't come in enough colors. And when I can afford it, what kind of skin procedures can be done to fill in these types of scars? THANKS!Does anyone have deep pit like scars from acne or picking at your skin? Do you know a good cover up?
I would recommend Zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit for your scars, this not only will improve your skin but if they are not too bad may save you time and money from surgery. I have been using it and found it to be the best in clearing fresh as well as old scar marks. I have also used it on my daughters chicken pox scar marks and it faded them away in just three weeks time.





So, this is something that works and thus I would suggest you try this. Whats also worth mentioning about zenmed products is that all products are non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, so no worries of pores getting clogged or any type of skin reaction by using them.





You could also use my discount code ';zen4less'; to avail a price off, just in case if you decide to buy from them.





Best wishes :)Does anyone have deep pit like scars from acne or picking at your skin? Do you know a good cover up?
I know of only one that fits the bill. It's by Merle Norman Cosmetics. But its thick and at least it will stay on in water.


It's called coverup.


http://www.merlenorman.com/Color/concealers.html

No comments:

Post a Comment