Friday, January 8, 2010

Can anyone tell me their experience with acne scars?

I have acne scars but they are not indented like some scars but instead smooth, red dots where the pimple had been. I know that people say they fade and that's true, they have faded alot but not entirely. Plus, no matter what I do I continue to have acne which creates new scars just as soon as the old scars are almost faded. If anyone has had this situation (or one like it) I'd like to know what treatments you tried, what worked best for you and any tips. Also, I heard someone say that if you have lighter skin than your scars won't appear as visible. Is this true? If so, why? Please only serious answers:) Thank you!!!Can anyone tell me their experience with acne scars?
i have the same problem :/ i hate it alot


they eventually fade , i usually apply acne medication to them and they kinda go away and then i every once in a while use this expensive cream to lighten my skin color so it can lighten my scars and it works.


Eventually when your acne phase is done, you can get micro dermabrasion done to your face

No comments:

Post a Comment