Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats the best thing to use for acne scars, fading them?

I have a few, and i would like to get them as unnoticeable as possible. Whats the best product, that is relatively cheap? (Maderma, Some kind of oil, what?) Preferably something that DOESN'T clog pores either. :) Thanks!


Also, if you can, how long til results would start to happen?





**DO NOT SPAM MY QUESTION! That crap pisses me off, and i will report/block you. (To all those that don't spam, my last question got nothing but spam answers, which is why i am saying this)***Whats the best thing to use for acne scars, fading them?
Murad Post-Acne Spot Lightening Gel.Whats the best thing to use for acne scars, fading them?
your acnes scars will be gone as soon as you will be a good girl, i hope u do know what do i mean , and dont forget the sauna. ok? i hope its the best answer :)
Fading cream. I got some from target for my marks on my face caused by acne.
  • refill
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment